Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Some Excuses


Okay, so I’m really, really bad at this whole actively updating my blog posts thing.  I have friends who are putting me to shame (hiya, Doly-face). It’s not that I don’t have things to say—because I do.  I like to rant and ramble on here. It’s a lot of fun, actually. However, sometimes I second guess whether or not what I have to say is actually worth saying. Not that it really matters too much.  It’s a blog that’s only publicity is through my Facebook friends list, and only gets a handful of views per post. So it’s not like the world is going to explode if I say something that is completely pointless.
But, as a very attractive fictional hacker once told me, there are no secrets on the internet.  So, if I put it out there, it is potentially out there forever and ever and ever. I’m thinking that’s why I’ve yet to put any fiction up on this blog.  I can deal with my past thoughts and ramblings being an embarrassment. Heaven knows that living in my family you have to deal with past stupid thoughts or past stupid sayings being a part of your day to day life.  If you can’t get over the embarrassment, you aren’t going to survive.  I don’t know how much I can deal with my past fiction writing being an embarrassment. That is much harder for me to deal with.
I guess the summary of all this is that I am complete chickenshit. And here’s a blog post to declare it to the world.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment