Monday, March 11, 2013

Thoughts on the Future...again


So. It's officially been decided that I am going to move back to Good Ol' Virginia Beach when my lease is up in Shelton at the end of May. The current plan is to get my job at Starbucks to transfer down there, to live with my parents, to hopefully pay less a month for rent and bills than I am paying now, and to work on saving up as much as I can. Why saving? Oh, because I plan on doing something very, very stupid with my money when I get a chance. That's not a joke, that is genuinely my life plan. Save up money, and then do something extremely stupid with it.
My current stupid thought is to move to London with nothing but the money that I save. I won't be able to work there without a proper visa, so it might literally be a case of just going and staying as long as I can until I run out of money. In a perfect world, I'd use the time to write the next bestselling novel phenomenon, I'd find a beautiful, kind man with an excellent accent, make loads of money, get married, and never have to worry about anything again. I wish there was a checklist to follow to make that plan happen, but really it's just a case of crossing my fingers, hoping really hard, and trying to build up some good karma before then.
That, and writing. All the time. As much as I can. Because Practice makes perfect, right?
<3

1 comment:

  1. You just described what I want in my life. That, and visiting ALL the countries everywhere. Without having to worry about money. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete