Monday, October 8, 2012

The Joys of My Ravenclaw

First off, I'd like to apologize for all the grammatical errors that are bound to run rampant in this post. My usual editor is no where near by. Right now, I am on a train, listening to a small child yell at his mom because he wants a Pepsi and sharing Oh Goodness Why?! looks with my fellow riders.
But, it's okay, because I am still in a good mood. See, this weekend I got to spend time with My Ravenclaw.  Now, I know that Ravenclaw has  a variety of different meanings for different people, mostly stemming from the Harry Potter house, and the images of "intelligence" and "cleverness" that it tends to represent.  For me, Ravenclaw is four women, mostly insane in the best way possible, and always an interesting group to be around.  We watched movies. We had deep discussions about everything and its cousin.  We tried to do math and confused ourselves.  We dyed my hair red. We finally found a man that all four of us look at and consider attractive,which had been eluding us for the five years that we've known each other. We cried a little, laughed a lot, and just in general had the kind of weekend that you can only have with people who really know you.
I love My Ravenclaw.  They are easily some of the best people in the world. And I'm hoping that this social high will carry me through the next few weeks.

Also, I finished Mark of Athena, as well as finally got the chance to see Perks of Being a Wallflower, so I'll rant about those some other time.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment