Monday, February 11, 2013

The Name Game


So, almost two weeks ago, Emily U/B challenged us to pick our favorite boys and girls names for each letter of the alphabet.  I started my list on that day.  I’ve just now finished it, and that’s only because I’ve forced myself to buckle down and decide. I’m not very good at deciding on favorites, but I’ve managed to do it here.  I do, however, reserve the right to change my mind about any of these at any given moment. There are just so many good names out there.

A - Adam, Allison
B - Benjamin, Brynn
C - Carter, Cassandra
D - Daniel, Debra
E - Eoin, Elizabeth
F - Fredrick, Faye
G - Gregory, Gemma
H - Henry, Haley
I - Isaac, Isabel
J - James, Jillian
K - Kenneth, Kimberly
L - Liam, Lisbeth
M - Michael, Margaret
N - Nathan, Noelle
O - Oscar, Olivia
P - Paul, Patricia
Q - Quincy, Quinn
R - Robert, Ryann
S - Samuel, Sasha
T - Thomas, Thea
U - Ulrich, Ursula
V - Victor, Veronica
W - William, Willow
X - Xavier, Xandra
Y - Yale, Yvonne
Z - Zachary, Zia

So, there you go.  I’d be fascinated to hear everyone’s opinions and their own choices for favorite names. It’s hard but it is fun.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment