Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Traveling


I want to travel. More than anything else, I want to travel. If I suddenly got a hundred billion dollars, the first thing I would do would be to go everywhere that I've always wanted to go. I'd would later realize that it was in bad form to spend a hundred billion dollars traveling around without putting any of it into savings--or paying off those student loan things--but still.
 I want to go everywhere. And that's not an exaggeration. I want to cover as much ground as is physically possible. I want to see as much of this world as it is humanly possible for me to do so. I considered adding a list here that would be my "places to visit" list, but I just kept going and going and I would probably end up listing most of the major cities and countries on the earth.  And that might just take up more time and space than I'm willing to give tonight.
Needless to say--anyone willing to take me anywhere I've never been before, is my new best friend.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment