Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Random Thoughts


So, the prompt that I wrote for myself today was just "Random Thoughts." There is nothing quite as intimidating as trying to think of random thoughts when all you've got to go on is "Random Thoughts." So, I think I'll just give you an honest glimpse into a random moment of my life.  Specifically, this one. 
I'm off work , but I'm at work.  My roommate and I share a car, and today she has it, so I brought a change of clothes and my iPad.  I'll be sitting in the lobby of Starbucks until she gets off work and comes to pick me up.  I'm working on my blog post because I figure if I'm going to be sitting here, I might as well work on things to cross off my to-do list.  I'm listening to the Glee station on Pandora, because I've had a really obnoxious song stuck in my head all day, and I find that Glee covers are more likely to stick and replace songs than any other group.  I've got a bug bite of doom on my right elbow, and it is taking every ounce of willpower that I have to not scratch at it. My foot has fallen asleep, but the rest of me is really comfortable, so I'm likely to stay in the position I'm in until the pins and needles win out against the rest of my comfortableness.  I was people watching  before starting this blog, and I'm likely to return to that as soon as I'm done writing.  Gah, my arm itches. I'm a little annoyed with myself for not being better prepared for this down time, but there is nothing I can do about it now.
So, random enough?  Probably.  It didn't really seem that random to me, but then again, it is my brain.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment