Monday, January 21, 2013

Re-Watching


The best thing about living in this age is that I can re-watch my favorite shows with relative ease.  It is so much fun to dive back into shows that I loved ages ago, or even last season but I already forgot how good it was.   It doesn’t matter if I’m re-watching shows that have been off the air for over seven years, or a show that will be back on my screen in just over a month—It is a good way to spend time going back and re-watching all the episodes you loved, and sometimes just groaning through the less than polished episodes that made it to screen. 
The re-watch of the week is Psych.    Psych is one of those very special shows that I actually watch the pilot episode as it aired. Normally, I get involved with shows after the fact. I watch so much television that if I sat down to watch every show that I thought it might be fascinating, I would never have time to watch anything but first episodes.   But Psych had commercials with Dead Zone, which I loved.  James Roday was funny, and my mom thought the commercials looked good, so we sat down and watch the pilot as it aired.   That was seven years ago.  I have sunk a lot of time into this show in those seven years, including about four and a half seasons worth of watching in the past two weeks.  For anyone who hasn’t watched it.  Look it up.
Yes, this was a really stupid blog post. I wrote it as I was watching an episode of Psych. (Three Episodes, actually, I’m easily distracted and there were some great guest stars.)  Feel free to ignore all this.  I’m just a little insane.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment