Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Three Facts About Me


Here’s a fun fact about me that few people know.  I like triangles.  No, I actually kind of love triangle. I know that seems like a silly thing to dedicate a section of a blog post to, but I think that triangles are really awesome.  I find that at any given time, things left in my hands will inevitably be folded into a triangle or cone shape.  Designs with triangles in them are automatically prettier than designs without.  I also have a fascination with the number three, and it’s multiples.  I wonder if my fascination with three comes from my love for triangles, or if my love for triangles comes from my fascination with the number three.  I also wonder why I wonder about these kinds of things.
Here’s a fun fact about me that a lot of people know. I cannot draw to save my life, but that does not prevent me from doodling all over the margins of many a notebook.  I have a few consistent doodles and a lot of random scribbles.  My most common doodle involves a heart, and a combination of, surprise, surprise, triangles.
And fact number three, which some people known and some people don’t.  I adore logic games and crossword puzzles.  They are so much fun!  Maybe I’m a geek, but there is nothing quite as satisfying as figuring out the last piece of a particularly difficult puzzle.  It’s a very selfish exhilaration, but it can be the world’s best pick me up after an extremely stressful day. 
So there you go.  Three really random facts about little old me that you never really needed to know.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment